UK Global Scholarship For Masters Degree In Liverpool University
Welcome to Liverpool
The city of Liverpool shapes the University through its dynamic spirit, global outlook and pioneering opportunities and we shape the city through our extensive collaborative local network. Energetic, beautiful, creative… you will soon realise there is nowhere quite like Liverpool.
Making sure you have the best experience possible is at the heart of everything we do. Explore our Insider’s Guide to Liverpool to find out more about what our exciting city has to offer and read about what you expect from life on campus including support for your future career
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship (PGT) rewards high-achieving non-EU international students starting a postgraduate taught master’s programme in 2019.
|Amount:||£1,500 tuition fee reduction|
|Open to:||All new international students starting a one-year full-time postgraduate master’s programmes in September 2019 who:
To be eligible for this award you must:
• be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
• be starting a new postgraduate master’s programme in academic year 2019 at the campus in Liverpool or London.
• achieve a first class degree or equivalent qualification – as defined by the University of Liverpool and listed here.
• The award will not be available to students who have studied at Liverpool International College, XJTLU or completed their Undergraduate degree at Liverpool, as these students have their own scholarship provision.
• The award will not be available to students who are sponsored (by their government or commercial organisation), as these students are fully funded.
Students undertaking the MArch programme or an MPhil qualification are not eligible for a Vice- Chancellors International Attainment Scholarship- PGT Award.
How to apply
You do not need to make an application to receive this scholarship. The Scholarship will be automatically allocated to all eligible students.
- 43Holland Government Scholarships for International Students, 2019 Scholarship Description: Applicants are invited for Holland government Scholarship for international college students from outside the european economic area (EEA). Scholarship is provided for pursuing bachelor’s or master’s programmes at one of the collaborating Dutch better training institutions. The Holland Scholarship…
- 36University Of Alberta Scholarship For Asia Students GENERAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS The University of Alberta offers over $28 million (CAD) in scholarships and financial support to undergraduate students each year. Application-based scholarships – apply early! There are even more scholarships and awards for all types of students. Not…
- 36Smart OfferInternational Masters Scholarship at Aberdeen University, Scotland 2018/2019 Scholarship Description: The University of Aberdeen is delighted to offer the Aberdeen International Masters Scholarship as part of their commitment to attracting the very best students to join the diverse international community. This International Masters Scholarship is in the form of a…
- 34Get The Dean’s International Scholarships At University Of Strathclyde – UK Drawing portrait Applications are invited for the Dean’s International Scholarship Program which is awarded to Individuals from selected countries who are willing to pursue a degree program at University Of Strathclyde – UK This program is created to support…
- 34Start Application CEW+ Scholarship Program At University Of Michigan – USA 2019 See How Apply The Michigan University invites applications for the CEW+ scholarship program which will be provided to International students who are looking for financial assistance in pursuing a degree program at the Institution. This scholarship…